This nutritious salad is loaded with protein-rich salmons and green super-food spinach.
To make this quick salad even easier to make, I buy precooked salmon and corn. This way I can just toss everything together in 5 minutes. However, if I have time, I prefer to broil salmon and organic corn before making the salad.
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillet (cooked)
- ¼ salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup fresh organic corn kernels (cooked)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 (6 ounce) fresh baby spinach
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ olive oil vinaigrette
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!