Coconut flour blueberry muffins
Author: The Healthy Kitchen
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 6 Organic Eggs
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ stp Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Raw Local Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- 1-1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs is a large bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients except for the blueberries, in order, stirring well with each addition.
- Fold in the blueberries with a spatula.
- Grease or line a muffin pan and scoop ing the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.